Tuesday, February 9, 2010

DAY 2 Weight Loss Journey

Hello Everyone!

Well, the first day of my weight loss journey didn't go so well. I weighed in at 280lbs in the buff this morning. I started the day off great! I ate a bran muffin for breakfast and had a salad for lunch. I later found out I would be going to Chuck E Cheese for dinner and games! My will power failed me, I ate 2 slices (small slices) of pizza and had a few wings. However, I did drink a diet coke instead of the preferred regular and only ate 2 slices as opposed to the normal 6-7! Not much cardio other than skee ball and arcade basketball. I am completely committed to losing the weight but, I will have my setbacks. My plan is not to totally cut everything out at once but, to gradually cut back on fat foods and eat healthier eventually coming to the complete transition. Weights and Cardio tonight!

Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment