Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 3 Weight Loss

Hello Everyone!

Day 3 of my weight loss journey was good. I ate a normal sized bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios for Breakfast with 2% skim milk, had a grilled Chicken Cesar salad for lunch with no dressing and a little honey mustard and a diet coke, and for dinner I had a piece of grilled chicken with brown rice and water! To my surprise I wasn't hungry and actually enjoyed eating healthier. Afterwards, around 7:30 I went to the gym. I decided to do a chest workout, nothing to big or strenuous! I did the 3 basic exercises for chest. I did flat bench 3 sets of 10 reps and did the same with Incline bench and Decline bench with perfect form. After that it was off to the stair master on the easiest level for 30 min.

Today, I weighed in at 279.6! The weight is coming off slowly but surely. The blizzard of the millennium is about to hit so keep safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment