Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Week 2 Weight Loss

Hello Everyone,

I was feeling a bit weak, and sick today so I didn't do much. I have a really bad cold so I didn't do anything at the gym but, I did keep to eating healthy! I had my normal bowl of Cheerios with bananas and a glass of OJ with pulp. For lunch, I had some chicken noodle soup and water. For dinner, I cooked some chicken over white rice and had some steamed veggies with water. I have had NO snacking during the day which is a huge change for me. I've been feeling a bit dehydrated lately and I'm chalking it up to all the hard work. Also, I have been trying to drink 8 glasses of water a day to keep my stomach full and my body fresh! 275.2 Oh Yeah!


3 comments:

  1. Don't give up!! You're doing great! Your body can also start to feel 'flu like' because of the changes that are happening, so don't get discouraged!!!!!
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your support! "I do feel flu like"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ...where you at? I haven't heard from you for 4 days!!! ???

    ReplyDelete