Monday, February 8, 2010

Just Starting

Good Morning Everyone!

My name is Jason and I have been fat for the best part of my adult life! I bet there are many of you out there saying the same thing! Today I'm gonna say goodbye to being fat. Last week was my older brother Charlie's wedding, where I had the honor of being the best man! I was videotaped giving my speech and was asked yesterday if I wanted to see the footage. I proceeded to watch my double chin bounce up and down why I gave my speech! My shirt was untucked because my belly was pushing it out, and my chest was sagging like an 80 year old women! We'll today I'm about to change that! I wanted to share a day by day blog with everyone to keep me motivated! I weighed in at 280.6, I'm 6'0 on the button, and I have a muscular build. I will post my diet and my weight everyday through my journey of hitting 200 pounds. Moreover, I'm going to post my cardio routine and be completely honest about my journey. This is gonna be hard but, I only want to have one chin at my next speech!

Thanks For Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment