Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 4 Weight Loss

Hello Everyone!

Day 4 of my weight loss journey went well. I ate good all day but, I did have my comfort food as well because of the snow. I at a bowl of regular cheerios this morning for breakfast with a glass of orange juice! For lunch, I had a healthy choice turkey and cheese sandwich with diet coke. Then I went for a little desert. It was the blizzard of the century so I had 10 double stuffed oreos with milk. Listen, I said I was gonna have my setbacks and I needed a little extra energy for all the shoveling I had to do! The gym was closed so no weights tonight but, believe me, I got my workout in! I shoveled cars out for 3 hours and sweat and sweat and sweat! I weighed in at an even 278.8!!!! It's not coming off fast but then again it I didn't gain it that fast either!


No comments:

Post a Comment