Monday, February 15, 2010

My Weekend Weight Loss!!!!!

Hello Everyone!

My weekend went very well! I started out Saturday morning with a bowl of cheerios with 2% milk and a glass of OJ. That wasn't really enough to kill my appetite, so around 11:00 I had a apple instead of a twinkle! For Lunch, I had a chef salad and water because the apple did it's trick. Then I decided to go on my first run in about 2 yrs! I made it about a half mile and felt like I was going to die but I made it! After my run it was about time to prepare dinner. For dinner, I decided to have a steak with mashed potatoes! I know that wasn't the healthiest choice but it was the weekend! I decided that working out with weights was going to be Mon-Fri and rest on the weekends but continue with the cardio 7 days a week.

Sunday was another good day! I slept in and had a brunch around 10:30! I had oatmeal, a toasted plain bagel with mixed fruits! To my surprise, I enjoyed every bit of it! i took the time to savor the flavor instead of stuffing everything in my mouth to get the being full sensation! I went to the gym to do some fun cardio. I grabbed a basketball and decided to take 1 shot and run to the other side of the court to shoot the next. I kept that pace going for about 15 min and became very tired so I stopped! That was great for me though as I actually enjoyed it! I came home a took a little nap and started to prepare my chicken with brown rice for dinner! My beverage was glass of diet coke! I enjoyed every bit of it and when I woke up Monday morning I weighed 276.2!!!!! The weight is coming off at a good pace and I'm ready to kick it into high gear!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment