Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week 2 Weight Loss

Hello Everyone!

Today was a little rough! I was hungry, didn't feel like doing ANYTHING and was in a really bad mood! I was thinking about forgetting the whole weight loss thing but, I didn't. I stayed in a bad mood while I ate my oatmeal for breakfast with a glass of OJ. For lunch, I ate turkey and american cheese on rye bread and had some peanuts. Then, I went to the gym and did my chest workout! Again, I didn't want to push it just yet so I did Incline, Decline, and Flat bench press. I did all the chest exercises 3 sets of 10 reps. Then, I moved onto the StairMaster on level 2 for 30 mins. Oh Yeah! For dinner, I went back to my grilled chicken cesar salad with about of gallon of water because I felt so dehydrated! All in all, I made it through the day and I'm still on my weight loss journey!

Talk Soon,

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! ....DON'T YOU DARE give up...you hear!???? It's when you don't feel like it, that you have to tell yourself..that you're doing it for you...and NOBODY else! YOU ARE NUMBER 1! You don't question taking a shower in the morning do you? ..you just go and take a shower..because it's part of what you need to do ..to live...same goes with going to the gym...don't question it..(because that's when you'll start feeding yourself ideas of.....oh, i don't feel like it today...etc) ...just put on your gym gear..and go for it!
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete